Cost to bathroom renovation projects in Auckland
So you want to renovate your bathroom and are trying to set up a budget.You may be wondering what your options are.
The following information is what you can expect from your bathroom renovation contractors in Auckland.
You can renovate the bathroom without removing all fixtures from it. There are some inexpensive ways to make the bathroom look great. Bathroom renovations can range from $3,000 to $70,000 in the Auckland area.
.1 Quick Fixes ranging from $3,000 to $5,000
- Change the paint and the walls of the ceiling to whit
- Replace mixtures, taps, and get a new toilet
- Change the shower but keep the location of it the same
- Install extractions
2 Modest Renovations ranging from $5,000 to $30,000
- Replace the mixtures, taps, shower, and toilet while keeping them in the same location
- Retile the bathroom
- Get a modern toilet
- Get a modern vanity
- Install towel racks that are heated
- Change the lighting fixtures
3 Complete Bathroom Renovation ranging from $20,000 to $70,000
- Reconfigure the layout and design of the bathroom
- Replace all of the plumbing fixtures and add a wall to wall tile floor
- Instead heaters under the floor
- Add a double walk in shower with several shower heads
- Add a bathtub
- Add special lighting and LED features
How much money do people in New Zealand Spend on Bathroom Renovations?
The average price of a bathroom renovation project ranges from $4,000 to $5,000. Top quality projects even smaller ones can easily cost $10,000 and go up to 70,000 .